AfriKYC CLEAR SERVICES
Our professional team offers a diverse range of services to address the specific needs of our customers. Beginning with
AML-CFT and Sanctions risk assessments
and gap analyses, policies, procedures, through to providing transaction screenings, monitoring and testing programmes.
Overall, AfriKYC has experience in every aspect of Compliance in AML-CFT, Sanctions and the Proceeds of Crime:
Our Back Office App:
- Automated onboarding and monitoring processes, with minimised false positives, through our live global Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Funding of Terrorism database of Sanctions and Watchlists, PEPs and Adverse Media.
- Transaction Monitoring, through identifying changes in behaviour and being alerted to typical money laundering scenarios with deep insight into the risk patterns of the transaction parties.
- Payment Screening to protect your business and hold-up payments in real-time, while simultaneously optimizing straight-through processing, with real-time Sanctions list coverage.
- Sanctions and Watchlist Screening to avoid breaching financial and trade sanctions through screening against our comprehensive sanctions data which is updated and monitored in real-time. Our screening coverage includes all available global list, including, OFAC, UN, EU and all governmental, regulatory and law enforcement lists.
- PEP Screening to stay on top of changes in risk status, with our extensive, quality coverage of Politically Exposed Persons, through the rapid identification of new PEP risks.
- Adverse Media Screening to enhance your compliance screening workflow with adverse or negative news coverage, through significant reduction in time spent needed to eliminate false positives.
- Approve Clients, documents, etc.
- Do manual screening and amendments
- Supervise the AI and react to complaints, etc.
- Handle delicate situations and provide superior customer services
- All by your team or as a Service by our experienced operations crew.